PDA

View Full Version : inspection cycles

kat27
04-10-2014, 05:34 AM
Morning everyone. I jave hears a lot about inspection cycles. I had my pre reg in March 2012 and then my 1st graded inspection in aept 2012 under the revised eyfs. When can I expect another inspection. I thought it was 3 years, now ive been told after july 2016, ive also neen told I will have another before july 2016. V confused 😕 ( I was graded good btw if that makes a diff)
TIA
Kat x

Simona
04-10-2014, 07:37 AM
Morning everyone. I jave hears a lot about inspection cycles. I had my pre reg in March 2012 and then my 1st graded inspection in aept 2012 under the revised eyfs. When can I expect another inspection. I thought it was 3 years, now ive been told after july 2016, ive also neen told I will have another before july 2016. V confused 😕 ( I was graded good btw if that makes a diff)
TIA
Kat x

The only way to find out is to contact Ofsted...they have written, spoken, explained and published much information on the cycle of inspection in recent times

you can contact the Helpline on the 0300 number or your Ofsted Area representative to get that information.