PDA

View Full Version : Something strange has happened to my childcare.co.uk profile!

natlou82
25-09-2014, 08:36 PM
I attempted to do a small update to my childcare.co.uk profile today and got an email to say it had been updated. When I checked it tonight the All About Me section has got qualifications in it and what I actually wrote is missing. When I attempt to redo it the information jumps between the boxes so I haven't saved it. I hope it will sort itself and my original profile will still be there, but I'm not sure, any help on this would be appreciated.

sarah707
25-09-2014, 08:40 PM
Have you contacted Childcare.co.uk helpline? https://www.childcare.co.uk/contact

natlou82
25-09-2014, 08:47 PM
I wasn't sure who best to contact as I've been messing around with it till 10 mins ago and I do it all via the app. I'll check it again tomorrow and if it's still same I'll contact them. Thank you :-)

Richard
25-09-2014, 08:58 PM
Please contact us via the Contact Us link available on every page of our website and we will be able to look into this for you.

I wasn't sure who best to contact as I've been messing around with it till 10 mins ago and I do it all via the app. I'll check it again tomorrow and if it's still same I'll contact them. Thank you :-)

natlou82
25-09-2014, 09:03 PM
Thanks Richard I'll do this tomorrow now.