PDA

View Full Version : Hi what do you think????

emmadines
29-07-2008, 04:46 PM
I made a lil fou par and missed the bit about a retainer for the school holidays, now I thought maybe write a letter and get them to sign in stating the agree . I’m not too sure how to put it so what do you think of this.

Dear *****

With reference to our meeting and signing of the contract. I have neglected to put in the contract that there is a retainer of 50% of the 4 weekly fee to keep your child’s place in my setting.

(Then on a separate piece of paper......)

I ________________ agree to pay the retainer of 50% of the full fee to secure my childs place at Cherry Orchard Childminding Service.

Parent’s signature…………………………………†¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦

Dated …………………………………………†¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦

Trouble
29-07-2008, 04:53 PM
looks good to me:thumbsup:

emmadines
29-07-2008, 04:55 PM
should I state what the retainer actually is?

miffy
29-07-2008, 05:20 PM
should I state what the retainer actually is?

Yes I would then there can be no argument about the amount

When you renew the contract you can write it into that

Miffy xx

mrsb
29-07-2008, 05:56 PM
I'd definately state what it is, I'd also state why you need one ie if they decide not to use you but you have turned others down for the place etc :)

breezy
29-07-2008, 06:10 PM
looks good, but put amount so there's no argument :)

emmadines
29-07-2008, 06:29 PM
i put this in the 1st

29th July 2008

Ref, *******

Dear ******

With reference to our meeting the other day, to sign the contract .I have neglected to put in the contract that there is a retainer of 50% of the weekly fee for the duration of the holiday (full fee for personal holidays) to keep your child’s place in my setting during the school holidays.

I also have a Childs record form for you to fill in, this is basically so I know of, emergency contacts, allergies etc. This will need to be filled in before ***** placement starts.

Yours truly,

Emma Dines

and this in the signing bit.

I ________________ agree to pay the retainer of 50% of the full weekly fee per week of the school holiday to secure my childs place at Cherry Orchard Childminding Service.

i will keep the letters like this so the can be edited if required but hopefully i will remember to do it properly.