PDA

View Full Version : PLA press release on Wilshaw's latest comments on CMs

Simona
04-09-2014, 12:54 PM
https://www.pre-school.org.uk/media/press-releases/550/alliance-responds-to-sir-michael-wilshaw-s-comments-on-childcare-provision-for-funded-two-year-olds

Smiley
04-09-2014, 12:59 PM
Good man, he always speaks out and is supportive of us

gwm
04-09-2014, 02:39 PM
I thought it was against the law to incite hatred and violence:angry:

Simona
04-09-2014, 03:30 PM
I thought it was against the law to incite hatred and violence:angry:

That made me laugh gwm!!
Wouldn't say I hate the man but not sure what he is trying to achieve with this?
mind you CMs bashing is his past time when he is not having a go at parents!

I think he has 2 dart boards in the shape of parents and CMs he throws his opinions at when angry...haven't heard anything from parents on his remarks but ...oh boy! ...cms were out in force on twitter!!

I emailed Neil this morning saying I was a bit cross...to put it mildly... and found HMCI remarks offensive
He replied that he was speechless!.....not like Neil but within minutes the statement came out...he found the right words!

Pacey also responded but I don't think the link will show if I post it

gwm
04-09-2014, 03:39 PM
Well, I am going to get a Michael Wilshaw shaped doll with a very large pin!!!!!!

Jayse74
04-09-2014, 06:42 PM
Maybe the head of Ofsted would be best suited to somebody of the female persuasion rather than a Male!

Or to be fair, somebody who is not biased towards making the government happy instead of thinking about all the options on the table.

sing-low
04-09-2014, 08:07 PM
Just read the whole Evening Standard article and he used the n-word!!!!!

Simona
04-09-2014, 08:32 PM
Just read the whole Evening Standard article and he used the n-word!!!!!

Lots of words beginning with 'n' in that article...are you referring to the use of 'naughty' ?

sing-low
04-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Lots of words beginning with 'n' in that article...are you referring to the use of 'naughty' ?
That's the one! He obviously doesn't do politically correct.