PDA

View Full Version : Loving my job today!

smurfette
04-09-2014, 11:28 AM
Have three 2.5 year olds this am.. I really love that age , so entertaining with all their chat and soo much easier to get out and about.. No buggy they just all hold hands and can climb into their car seats themselves! Went to the playground where they made me obsolete .. Pushed each other on the roundabouts etc! It is 23 degrees here so so lovely sitting in the sun!

One little one just gone home, she has had trouble settling back in with me since she hasn't been here all summer and mum put her in for a few extra hours this week.. Didn't want to go home today! Apparently herself and big sister spent an hour yesterday playing 'smurfettes' ! How cute!! And now it's lunchtime and an hours nap for the other two and a cup of tea in peace for me.. Yay!

loocyloo
04-09-2014, 11:38 AM
:-) yay!

I'm having a good day today too. New babe (10 mth) started and has been a dream :-) 17mth old and 3 yr old all played really well. Just been outside in the sand and water. 2 babes asleep, 3 yr old just finishing lunch and then nap time!

I might however need a nap myself as I'm exhausted! ... new babe just crawling , 17mth old climbing EVERYTHING!

smurfette
04-09-2014, 11:57 AM
:-) yay! I'm having a good day today too. New babe (10 mth) started and has been a dream :-) 17mth old and 3 yr old all played really well. Just been outside in the sand and water. 2 babes asleep, 3 yr old just finishing lunch and then nap time! I might however need a nap myself as I'm exhausted! ... new babe just crawling , 17mth old climbing EVERYTHING!
Sounds like hard work! Give me two toddlers and a baby rather than the other way around any day! But they do grow up quickly it doesn't be long coming Til they get easier! How's dds arm?

loocyloo
04-09-2014, 12:17 PM
Sounds like hard work! Give me two toddlers and a baby rather than the other way around any day! But they do grow up quickly it doesn't be long coming Til they get easier! How's dds arm?

:D i prefer toddlers too ... but very soon the babies will be toddlers and it will wonderful! just got to get there!

DD has an 'unusual ' break just above the elbow! so pleased it isn't actually the elbow as i think that could be nasty! DH took her to see consultant this morning ... he was running at least an hour late !!! but as ok as can be and i'm just waiting for them to get home with her full cast on!

she is still really miffed she can't go to school ... maybe tomorrow, depending how she is. she did manage to sleep last night though - unlike me who woke every couple of hours thinking she was calling ... no ... she was snoring! Thank you for asking.

smurfette
04-09-2014, 12:35 PM
:D i prefer toddlers too ... but very soon the babies will be toddlers and it will wonderful! just got to get there! DD has an 'unusual ' break just above the elbow! so pleased it isn't actually the elbow as i think that could be nasty! DH took her to see consultant this morning ... he was running at least an hour late !!! but as ok as can be and i'm just waiting for them to get home with her full cast on! she is still really miffed she can't go to school ... maybe tomorrow, depending how she is. she did manage to sleep last night though - unlike me who woke every couple of hours thinking she was calling ... no ... she was snoring! Thank you for asking.

Ah it's horrible isn't it? My middle dd broke her wrist in two places a few years ago and you could do without it couldn't you? Poor thing! It's good she managed to sleep she will probably be better when she has full cast on.. You will probably have to try hold her back from doing too much! I worried about her getting bumped at school but she didn't seem to feel anything once cast on

loocyloo
04-09-2014, 01:02 PM
Ah it's horrible isn't it? My middle dd broke her wrist in two places a few years ago and you could do without it couldn't you? Poor thing! It's good she managed to sleep she will probably be better when she has full cast on.. You will probably have to try hold her back from doing too much! I worried about her getting bumped at school but she didn't seem to feel anything once cast on

thank you x

just had phone call ... on way home with purple cast from shoulder to fingers !!! very excited about the purpleness!

smurfette
04-09-2014, 04:16 PM
Love the way they do colours for the kids! Dd had pink and loved it! Hope she is ok x