PDA

View Full Version : Just a bit upset.

ja-lula-belli
01-09-2014, 09:33 PM
It's been looking through my Facebook page and saw I had been given a 2 star review so shocked I looked into it further and found out it's from someone I have never heard of, met, spoken to ever! Why do people do things like that!! It's just cruel. I had half the mind to contact her and say but it's not worth what could come of it!
Just so hurtful. That's my business I'm building and someone just be so mean!

Jayse74
01-09-2014, 09:43 PM
It's been looking through my Facebook page and saw I had been given a 2 star review so shocked I looked into it further and found out it's from someone I have never heard of, met, spoken to ever! Why do people do things like that!! It's just cruel. I had half the mind to contact her and say but it's not worth what could come of it!
Just so hurtful. That's my business I'm building and someone just be so mean!

I am not a big fan of Facebook tbh, it is a minefield at the best of times! It may work for some, but there are always rotten egg's who try and ruin things for others. It could be another minder? a friend of theirs maybe?. If that is the case then that is bad form! Childish even :angry:

mum67
01-09-2014, 10:22 PM
Add a little comment on your own page to say could only parents who have actually used your service please leave comments etc or see if you can do a filter where you can check they have used you and not someone being malicious. Like the one on here, they can delete it if not appropriate. Obviously I'm not suggesting delete destructive comments/stars if they are legit but you know what I mean don't you.

ja-lula-belli
02-09-2014, 09:38 AM
Yes thanks all. It's just a shock when you see something like that! And yes if it was legit and that's how someone really felt I suppose I would have to deal with it but this is 100% sure that I have had no interaction from this person.
It does make me feel I should be private!

gwm
02-09-2014, 10:02 AM
Can you reply back or put your own comment? Sorry, I don't do Facebook or any other 21st Century virtual communication, other than this forum, so forgive my lack of knowledge. But, I would like to think you could 'challenge' that scoring.

mrsb79
02-09-2014, 10:14 AM
That's why I'm not on FB far too many nosy and nasty people for my liking. I would do as others suggest and leave your own comment. What has this person commented on ? X

Sent from my iPhone using Childminding Forum

ja-lula-belli
02-09-2014, 11:24 AM
That's why I'm not on FB far too many nosy and nasty people for my liking. I would do as others suggest and leave your own comment. What has this person commented on ? X Sent from my iPhone using Childminding Forum

It's just a review of 2 stars no words or comments. I can reply but I'm afraid to rock the boat. It was a while ago too but always wondered why my reviews were on 4 when so many others have me 5s now I know it's that 2 star one making my average go down!
I just can not believe someone would do that to someone they do not know and I'm working hard and on good at what I do. It's just cruel.

ja-lula-belli
02-09-2014, 12:15 PM
Anyway I'm not going to let it affect me!!!

Ripeberry
02-09-2014, 07:02 PM
How do they even review your page?

tigwig
02-09-2014, 07:47 PM
That's awful! I would definitely reply if you can in an appropriate way (sorry can't think of anything at the mo its been a long day!)
Failing that can facebook not remove it if you say its not from anyone you have known? Hope you get it sorted.

ja-lula-belli
02-09-2014, 07:49 PM
How do they even review your page?

Just click on your page and can leave a review! Silly really I always thought only members of your page could leave reviews but nope I was wrong.
It leaves company's and business Owners in a awkward position and susceptible to all sorts of malicious comments or unfair competitors.