PDA

View Full Version : Mountain buggy duet with east rider seat/buggy board

KatieFS
01-09-2014, 08:31 PM
Hi all!
Been a whole since I've been on here! How are you all?!?
Solving problem of school run with 3 under 2's.
Trying to establish what will work with my mountain buggy duet. I'd really like a easy rider seat but canny find out if it will fit! The link isn't working on the website. Posted question on Amazon and got a rubbish reply from them basically saying they don't know either!?!?

Has anyone got a mb with buggy board or this seat? I need this in place nxt week and starting to panic

muffins
01-09-2014, 09:00 PM
I use an easy x rider on my duet fits perfectly, love it :thumbsup:

You do have to stick your bum out very slightly but its extremely light to push so not a problem, I can even do it one handed:laughing:

mama2three
01-09-2014, 09:03 PM
I have a bibi strolli rider comfort plus on my duet , it has a bucket seat and seatbelt- they are hard to find but got mine from ebay and Im really happy with it.

KatieFS
01-09-2014, 09:04 PM
Your a star muffin!

KatieFS
01-09-2014, 09:05 PM
Ta mama3, I'll have a look and order in the morning... Will sleep tonight!

KatieFS
10-09-2014, 12:32 PM
Used the easy rider for the first time yesterday! The amount of comments I got from parents and kids. All went well and such a relief knowing that Ive solved the 3 ey on school run problem.

x

mrsb79
10-09-2014, 01:09 PM
I too have 3 under 2 and I hate using my triple side by side buggy so I got litaf sit and go

As you can see from the picture I've added my own little seat belt to prevent any littlies falling off, it's sturdy and easier to manage x

Sent from my iPhone using Childminding Forum

muffins
10-09-2014, 04:04 PM
Used the easy rider for the first time yesterday! The amount of comments I got from parents and kids. All went well and such a relief knowing that Ive solved the 3 ey on school run problem.

x

:clapping: My only problem is I haven't as many little ones as I did a couple of months ago and I don't need it as often:laughing:.

At the moment I have some days I only have 1 who needs the buggy so I'm using my p&t navigator, its not so convenient but I can fit the easy x rider on in double mode if needed so still space for 3. I have to do the school run in the car as it's too far to walk but school is on 1 of the 2 main roads in/out of the town which is too dangerous to park on, so I park in a side road and walk up with as many children contained as possible for safety. The easy x rider is great because even the 3yr olds love sitting on it:D

mama2three
11-09-2014, 07:29 AM
I know what you mean muffins , mine all fight to sit on the bibi seat.
today its attached to my triple t3. The hill up to school is a challenge!!