PDA

View Full Version : Help please... OFSTED EYC form error...

MRSKLW
30-08-2014, 12:37 PM
Hi, please can someone help... I've spent ages trying to complete the EYC form, have fully completed all sections then when I submit it it's saying error....ofsted application total number of staff does not equal sum if individual values...

Does anyone have a clue what this means?? I really need to get my form done this weekend before having to pa an additional fee for crb from 1st sept. Ofsted are shut for weekend so desperate for some advice.

If been through the form with a fine tooth comb but can't find anything that corresponds to this error message

mum67
31-08-2014, 04:55 PM
Don't have a clue what that means, but someone will probably be along soon with helpful advice. What would the number of staff have to do with your app? have you filled in the form to say you are on non domestic premises instead of domestic premises maybe?:)

mum67
31-08-2014, 04:58 PM
It could also be you have put the wrong ratio of children to adults, remembering the ages you are allowed...:)

mum67
31-08-2014, 04:59 PM
[QUOTE=MRSKLW;1376089]Hi, please can someone help... I've spent ages trying to complete the EYC form, have fully completed all sections then when I submit it it's saying error....ofsted application total number of staff does not equal sum if individual values...

Does anyone have a clue what this means?? I really need to get my form done this weekend before having to pa an additional fee for crb from 1st sept. Ofsted are shut for weekend so desperate for some advice.

If been through the form with a fine tooth comb but can't find anything that corresponds to this error message

MRSKLW
03-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Liked the post to let you know there was a reply as noted it's from yesterday.

Hi,

Thanks for the messages, the ofsted application site has been down for last couple of days so still not sorted. Looks like it's back online today so going to give them a call. Will let you know what the solution is when I have it sorted... Fingers crossed!

X