PDA

View Full Version : Leavers cards

greanan
29-08-2014, 04:08 PM
Daft question but what does everyone write in their card to children who are leaving?? My kind has gone blank lol x

loocyloo
29-08-2014, 04:24 PM
'Bye bye, we've loved having you to play and we will miss you lots.
Have a wonderful time at school/nursery/xyz and let us know how you are getting on.
Lots of love'

Then we all write our name/draw a picture/sometimes put handprints in, not forgetting assorted animals! And if DH knows child he usually signs card too, plus my own children.

bunyip
29-08-2014, 04:36 PM
"Dear Income Stream.

Been lovely having you. Don't know what I'll do without you, at least until little Susie has learnt to empty the dishwasher a bit better; it's not been going well and Mrs Bunyip is very upset about that china bowl she got as a wedding present.

Please destroy this card, as we don't want the county EY funding team to know you've left............ nor Ofsted for that matter (you never know when Mummy might get a job with funny hours and Bunyip will need to persuade Mrs O that he's only got this many children under 'continuity of care' eh?)

xxx B :thumbsup: "

greanan
29-08-2014, 07:45 PM
"Dear Income Stream. Been lovely having you. Don't know what I'll do without you, at least until little Susie has learnt to empty the dishwasher a bit better; it's not been going well and Mrs Bunyip is very upset about that china bowl she got as a wedding present. Please destroy this card, as we don't want the county EY funding team to know you've left............ nor Ofsted for that matter (you never know when Mummy might get a job with funny hours and Bunyip will need to persuade Mrs O that he's only got this many children under 'continuity of care' eh?) xxx B :thumbsup: "

Hahaha!!!!