PDA

View Full Version : Questionnaire about assistant

chezzagriff
26-08-2014, 09:29 AM
My new assistant has been with me a month now and after having an Ofsted visit last week I have been advised to do a parent questionnaire. I was just wondering what sort of questions should I ask? I haven't got a clue!! Thanks all

carol cameron
26-08-2014, 03:25 PM
Do you mean it has been suggested that you give parents a questionnaire about your assistant ? Am interested as I have an assistant too.

chezzagriff
27-08-2014, 01:21 PM
Yes I was asked if I had permission slips signed that parents were happy for children to be left with her when I do the school run and was recommended that I have a questionnaire for parents to ensure that they are happy with the changeover and how quickly the children have settled but I'm not sure exactly what questions to ask

Wiggle Wiggle
19-10-2014, 12:18 PM
Hello chezzagriff,

I too have taken on an assistant recently and I am preparing my parent questionnaires in anticipation of Ofsted inspection. This is interesting as I did not even think to include this in my parent questionaires. Did you arrive at any questions for parents on this topic. Any help greatly appreciated. I want to ask parents to get their feedback although do not want to be too blunt in my questions.

Many thanks.