PDA

View Full Version : is it just me?

shortstuff
22-08-2014, 01:16 PM
Am I the only CM who gets bored very easily with my work environment? I seem to change the room around about every 2 months. :blush:

Mouse
22-08-2014, 04:07 PM
I often have a BIG move round when I rearrange all the (incredibly heavy) units. I usually then decide I preferred them where they were to start with, so have to put them all back again.

I even took the playroom doors off recently to see if I'd prefer sliding doors. I decided I wouldn't, so had to put the doors back on again. DH only realised I'd done it when he went to shut the doors and they wouldn't close properly. I had to own up to what I'd done :blush:

shortstuff
22-08-2014, 04:12 PM
makes me feel a little better thanks :D

FussyElmo
22-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Am I the only CM who gets bored very easily with my work environment? I seem to change the room around about every 2 months. :blush:

I'm always moving changing the rooms round. Dh has just warned me I'm never to think about removing the wall between the living room and dining room. What kind of idiot does he think I am I know it's load bearing.

mrsb79
22-08-2014, 04:32 PM
I'm always moving changing the rooms round. Dh has just warned me I'm never to think about removing the wall between the living room and dining room. What kind of idiot does he think I am I know it's load bearing.
That's ok it can still be done just need a steel whatchamacallit !!! X

mum67
22-08-2014, 04:42 PM
I get bored with my home environment never mind work environment. My children are sick to death of me swapping and changing things, the last time I rearranged the kitchen cupboards contents (the kitchen is too small to move anything else) and I would here them shout "mmmuuuuummmm ggrrrr..... 'where is the cereal', or 'where are the bowls' stttooopppp moovvving everything, grrr,tut, *"@~#.

lol I change the living room and bedrooms at least once a month and they don't even notice that now because I do it so much, or they just can't be bothered wasting breath to mention it.

Now I'm decorating AGAIN I am never happy with anything for long.
It must be a woman thing.

I get my own way though because if they winge or moan about it I threaten to get myself a little polish man to come and live with me who can knock walls through and redesign the whole house. The thought of it just mortifies them.:laughing:

Jayse74
25-08-2014, 08:02 PM
No you are not the only one! We do the same. Every so many months, it also kinda happens when we sort stuff.

shortstuff
25-08-2014, 10:18 PM
Phew I feel so much better now :-)