PDA

View Full Version : What have you 'lost'

funemnx
21-08-2014, 03:06 PM
The children need to be back in school!

Over the holidays - they have all argued over certain toys. This week I've 'lost' the big Thunderbirds 2, the monsters university figures, the planes figures and the basket of bricks along with a certain cushion they all want...... :panic:

What have (if anything) have you 'lost' ? :laughing:

tulip0803
21-08-2014, 03:10 PM
My marbles!

Not sure ours don't go back until the 2nd Sept and every time I tidy something is missing and something has turned up! Am having a big sort out at the weekend - I know half my treasure basket is missing, a piece of a wooden puzzle and some of the toy boxes:p, the toys that go in them are in a pile:rolleyes:

Maza
21-08-2014, 03:14 PM
I have 'lost' the toy trumpet and the horrible elc toy guitar, for obvious reasons!

Mouse
21-08-2014, 03:15 PM
I'm lucky, I haven't had to 'lose' anything, although the loudest toys all mysteriously ran out of batteries on the same day and the box where I keep spares was suddenly empty...what a coincidence ;)

funemnx
21-08-2014, 03:16 PM
With you on that one Maza - all of the musical instruments went missing before the holidays began.... (shame on me :blush:)

AgentTink
21-08-2014, 03:33 PM
We seem to mysteriously have far less chalks on offer and plastic food in the kitchen :).......it all coincided with me having enough of chalk hand prints all over the house and having to constantly tell the children not to tip out the toy food all over the floor and then them just walking away :panic:

sing-low
21-08-2014, 04:08 PM
We often 'lose' batteries here, in fact they often get lost before the toy is even played with for the first time.

I've had another aha moment - what can I lose when I clear out all the playroom toys so the room can be decorated?!?!

loocyloo
21-08-2014, 04:18 PM
We often 'lose' batteries here, in fact they often get lost before the toy is even played with for the first time.

I've had another aha moment - what can I lose when I clear out all the playroom toys so the room can be decorated?!?!

I 'lose' batteries too and isn't it a shame that the shops don't ever sell the ones you need?!;-)

I've 'lost' fairy wings this week

And over a year ago I 'lost' all the builders tools and then totally forgot I even had any ... found them in loft last night and everyone has had a great time today! (Child that was obsessed with them has now left!)

WibbleWobble
21-08-2014, 05:06 PM
The thread

My mind

wobbling my way through life....

mum67
22-08-2014, 11:37 PM
I have 'lost' the toy trumpet and the horrible elc toy guitar, for obvious reasons!

:laughing::laughing::clapping::clapping::clapping:

mum67
22-08-2014, 11:40 PM
I 'lose' batteries too and isn't it a shame that the shops don't ever sell the ones you need?!;-)

I've 'lost' fairy wings this week

And over a year ago I 'lost' all the builders tools and then totally forgot I even had any ... found them in loft last night and everyone has had a great time today! (Child that was obsessed with them has now left!)

Would that be your very own fairy wings loocyloo? they will grow back once the new school term kicks in and you might be quietly surprised to hear a couple of teachers have lost theirs before the next school break:D

watford wizz
23-08-2014, 09:06 AM
My way, my enthusiasm with all the constant changes!!