PDA

View Full Version : moving and staying, paperwork??

Karen1
21-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Hi

Never had this yet, child moving to nursery, but still staying with me for two days. Do i nred to do anytjing for nursery??

Tia

Smiley
21-08-2014, 03:38 PM
I do a record of transfer with an overview of progress across all areas of learning.

Karen1
21-08-2014, 04:11 PM
Lovely. Do u have ur own template for this? Or is there a standard one that every one uses? Sorry for all questions.

watford wizz
21-08-2014, 05:12 PM
I just do an intro letter explaining who I am, how long worked with family hours iv had child and hours will continue to have child looking forward to working together let me know if need any other info that sort of thing then get parents to sign as well as me. Copies to head and key worker/class teacher and parent x

Simona
21-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Hi

Never had this yet, child moving to nursery, but still staying with me for two days. Do i nred to do anytjing for nursery??

Tia

From Sept there is something new inspectors need to see and that is 'effective partnership' work and it includes children transferring to school or other settings...it does not specify where 'care is shared' but I suppose we will need to cover that

Karen1
24-08-2014, 02:47 PM
hi

just writing a covering letter for the new preschool- shall i change anything or add/remove??

I am writing to inform you that I am xx childminder and will be continuing to work with her when she starts at your pre-school from September 2014.
She has been attending my setting for two or three days a week since February 2014, previous to this xx went to another childminder from April 2013 until February 2013.
xx is currently meeting all of her outcomes and exceeding in communication and language. She particularly enjoys role play and arts and crafts. She is also extremely excited about starting at a new setting too. Therefore, I hope that we are able to share information to ensure that there is continuity of care.
I have permission from xxs parents to share learning and development information with you to ensure she has a complementary learning experience in all provisions.
If I can contribute in any way to xx’s learning and development experience, through sharing her learning journal then please contact me at xxemailxx

should i attach an overview of the outcome stages or not?

tia

Just read notes on here and realise i need parents permission so have added space for them to sign.