PDA

View Full Version : feeling really poorly

Rickers83
21-08-2014, 10:57 AM
Sorry tmi, but I've had to dash to loo twice & been sick in the last hour... Came on really suddenly out of nowhere!

Have tried to contact both parents for the los I have here today with no joy.

I've sent them all into the garden (I can still see them) to keep them away from me. But how long do I leave it not being able to get hold of anyone?!

mrsb79
21-08-2014, 11:17 AM
Keep trying them, really feel for you have you got a back up minder at all x

Koala
21-08-2014, 11:22 AM
Sorry tmi, but I've had to dash to loo twice & been sick in the last hour... Came on really suddenly out of nowhere!

Have tried to contact both parents for the los I have here today with no joy.

I've sent them all into the garden (I can still see them) to keep them away from me. But how long do I leave it not being able to get hold of anyone?!

I would use the same timescale that I use for sick children. I would give parents an hour to be contacted to make arrangements to collect and after that if unable to contact parents then emergency contacts to be contacted to collect. If you class this as an emergency - which it may end up being if you are at the beginning of something nasty - only you know. Get well soon. :thumbsup:

Rickers83
21-08-2014, 11:22 AM
My MIL is registered as my backup but she's in an annexe at the bottom of my garden so they just keep coming in! 😩

mrsb79
21-08-2014, 11:28 AM
My MIL is registered as my backup but she's in an annexe at the bottom of my garden so they just keep coming in! can she take over your brood until parents collect x

Rickers83
21-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Yes she has, but as they're only at the end of my garden they keep sneaking in to see what I'm doing!

They are being collected at 2:30.... Only 4 hours after my original text of not feeling well.... May as well of just carried on for the other 2 hours & not lost pay!

dolly1985
21-08-2014, 12:15 PM
Oh no! My mindees parents called this morning to say they had a stomach bug.. I thought 'yay' a day off work but me and my lo now have it!! Feeling dreadful

mum67
22-08-2014, 11:44 PM
Yes she has, but as they're only at the end of my garden they keep sneaking in to see what I'm doing!

They are being collected at 2:30.... Only 4 hours after my original text of not feeling well.... May as well of just carried on for the other 2 hours & not lost pay!

Why are you losing pay, I would charge right up to them coming for their lo's teach them to be quicker next time. Hope you feel better soon:)

Rubybubbles
23-08-2014, 09:10 AM
Why are you losing pay, I would charge right up to them coming for their lo's teach them to be quicker next time. Hope you feel better soon:)

Agree charge up until collected

Rickers83
23-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Yes I charged until collection, I meant I kept going for 4 hours feeling rough I might as well have gone to the end of the day & not lost that money 😖