PDA

View Full Version : what arguments drive you mad?

doris127
19-08-2014, 01:41 PM
I have 2 sisters I look after age 5 & 7. They come 4 days a week and in the holidays they have been driving me mad with their arguments which usually start with "she's not letting me have ideas!!!" I have lost count of the number of times I've said "you can have as many ideas as you like but your sister doesn't have to do what you say!" Back to school later this week - thank goodness!! So - what arguments drive you mad??

funemnx
19-08-2014, 03:17 PM
"My favourite colour is Blue"

"No, MY favourite colour is Blue!"

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!! :panic:

cockatoos
20-08-2014, 02:17 PM
'My Mummy'
'No, my Mummy!'
'No, my Mummy!'

Arghhhhhh!

Kerry30
20-08-2014, 05:19 PM
'My Mummy'
'No, my Mummy!'
'No, my Mummy!'

Arghhhhhh!

This one drives me crazy too lol! And it can be any random thing too!

loocyloo
20-08-2014, 07:54 PM
My 'favourite' is

"She looked at me"
"He looked at me"
"She looked at me first"
"No he looked at me first"
Ad infinitum!

k-tots
21-08-2014, 07:15 AM
My 'favourite' is

"She looked at me"
"He looked at me"
"She looked at me first"
"No he looked at me first"
Ad infinitum!

Like..lol

Mine is...I dont want them to look at me....stop looking at me....a toy that is sat on the shelf until someone wants to play with it..suddenly everyone wants to play with the same toy aahh

flipflop20
21-08-2014, 07:56 AM
I've got a LO at the moment who is one of my daughters school friends, got her two days a week, but they are constantly arguing over everything.

I want the pink cup, no I want the pink cup
I'm elsa, no I'm elsa
Toys on the shelf no one is playin with until one decides they want to play they both do

I swear they could argue the colour of grass!

I've started banning them from playing with each other when they constantly argue. Ban them for 10mins and that tends to help a lil bit.

Cinnamon Sugar
21-08-2014, 12:18 PM
'My Mummy'
'No, my Mummy!'
'No, my Mummy!'

Arghhhhhh!

I get this one too :-) I've started joining in! They look at me like I'm daft :-)