PDA

View Full Version : ACK!

Tatia
29-07-2008, 10:21 AM
What was I thinking?:blush: I was just pouring over the welfare requirements of EYFS, tweaking my policies as I went, when I came upon the part about over 16s needing a CRB when it suddenly hit me that my daughter turned 16 at Christmas and I have had her paperwork here since OFSTED sent it the week after (it was waiting for us when we got back from The States after New Year's).:eek:

So now, mad scrabble and panic and where the HECK did I put that stack papers and can I find her birth certificate now that I need it? Ummm, no.:angry:

I just hate when my own procrastinating habits come back to bite me on the tush.:mad:

Annie_T
29-07-2008, 01:31 PM
oh dear hun, im sure your find the paper work you need, dont panic xx

ajs
29-07-2008, 01:37 PM
What was I thinking?:blush: I was just pouring over the welfare requirements of EYFS, tweaking my policies as I went, when I came upon the part about over 16s needing a CRB when it suddenly hit me that my daughter turned 16 at Christmas and I have had her paperwork here since OFSTED sent it the week after (it was waiting for us when we got back from The States after New Year's).:eek:

So now, mad scrabble and panic and where the HECK did I put that stack papers and can I find her birth certificate now that I need it? Ummm, no.:angry:

I just hate when my own procrastinating habits come back to bite me on the tush.:mad:

my tush has been bitten so often it's immune to it now

i keep telling myself to get organised then something better comes along (see i'm on here and not doing paper work) that i leave the papers in a pile until i can't see my desk

i really must catch up with it all soon

Tatia
29-07-2008, 01:40 PM
Glad it's not just me, then!

sue m
29-07-2008, 02:04 PM
oooh, that reminds me, thank you. My daughter in law and granddaughter would like to come and stay for a few days - they often do - but I never thought about my daughter in law being checked until yesterday. Where do I get a form and will it take ages so that she won't be able to come during this summer holiday. She mentioned yesterday that she wants to come up for a few days now that Holli's had her operations.

Tatia
29-07-2008, 02:07 PM
You only have to have CRB checks for someone who is going to be staying with you long-term or someone who may have unsupervised access to the minded children. I'd call OFSTED and ask. Not sure who funds it for situations like that as OFSTED are paying for my DDs.

sue m
29-07-2008, 03:02 PM
Thanks Tatia, I will ring them. She usually comes up for about 4 days with Hollie (who's 3.5) and my son comes to collect them on a Saturday and they go home Sunday but I only have my little one's Mon Wed and Friday anyway.