PDA

View Full Version : help struggling with ofsted application

Kidston
15-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Ok so ive filled in my eyc application form.
I logged out of my gg account, my husband created an account to fill in his ey2 application. Hes done this but I cant link the 2 together! On his form its asking for my application id but I dont know what this is or where to find it.
Can anyone help please

Vikki5531
15-08-2014, 08:57 PM
Ok so ive filled in my eyc application form. I logged out of my gg account, my husband created an account to fill in his ey2 application. Hes done this but I cant link the 2 together! On his form its asking for my application id but I dont know what this is or where to find it. Can anyone help please

I had the same problem - On your EYC application there is a tab for you to click to generate an email to your Husband which will provide him with the application reference xx

Kidston
15-08-2014, 09:05 PM
Thank you so much! 2hours ive been trying to do it and with that its now all sorted and sent off! Now the next waiting game

Vikki5531
15-08-2014, 09:13 PM
Thank you so much! 2hours ive been trying to do it and with that its now all sorted and sent off! Now the next waiting game

I was the same going round in circles with it and someone on here helped me out :)

Good luck with your application xx