PDA

View Full Version : Featured childminder on childcare.co?

jadavi
15-08-2014, 08:19 AM
Hi can anyone tell me how to apply to be featured on childcare.co.uk?
I am a gold member. What does it cost and how do I do it?
I'm sure it's on there somewhere but can't find it sorry xx tia

mama2three
15-08-2014, 08:22 AM
I don't think you can 'apply' - Ive been feature childminder quite a lot - Think its just because i log on regularly.
Im sure Richard will come and correct me though!

jadavi
15-08-2014, 08:54 AM
Ah ok

I log in twice a day so will see what he says
Thanks

Richard
15-08-2014, 09:05 AM
Featured members are gold members that have a photo. We randomly feature gold members at the top of search result pages. There is no additional charge to gold members.

Hi can anyone tell me how to apply to be featured on childcare.co.uk?
I am a gold member. What does it cost and how do I do it?
I'm sure it's on there somewhere but can't find it sorry xx tia

muffins
15-08-2014, 10:32 AM
Featured members are gold members that have a photo. We randomly feature gold members at the top of search result pages. There is no additional charge to gold members.

Mm, I've just looked up minders in my area with last log in as order and I was the featured profile, I don't have a photo and I wasn't the most recent log in either!

Richard
15-08-2014, 10:47 AM
We do occasionally feature gold member profiles without photos but the weighting is such that gold member profiles with photos take precedence.

You don't have to be the most recently logged in to be featured. A featured profile would appear on the same search result page if it wasn't featured but not necessarily in the same position. So we also feature profiles on pages 2+ of the search results too.

rickysmiths
15-08-2014, 01:48 PM
I have been a member for years and to my knowledge I have never been featured :(