PDA

View Full Version : Some people

Tealady
14-08-2014, 03:18 PM
I don't often criticise other peoples parenting but whilst in H&M there was a T-shirt lying on the floor. A young boy (4ish?) went to pick it up and hang it back up. His Mum promptly stopped him saying "Somebody else has thrown that there. What are you picking it up for" What an attitude to teach your child. :(

Mouse
14-08-2014, 03:51 PM
I could understand the mum saying to leave it if it was rubbish, or something dirty, but a t-shirt in a shop? She should have been telling him he was a good boy for picking it up.

AliceK
14-08-2014, 03:53 PM
aahh bless him, he's obviously been taught some good habits from someone, obviously not his mother!!!

Sounds like my DS, in supermarkets he loves tidying up the shelves, especially the toilet roll isle, not sure why but he's always been the same :laughing:

xxx

Koala
14-08-2014, 05:23 PM
aahh bless him, he's obviously been taught some good habits from someone, obviously not his mother!!!

Sounds like my DS, in supermarkets he loves tidying up the shelves, especially the toilet roll isle, not sure why but he's always been the same :laughing:

xxx

My son does the same - it can get a bit embarrassing when someone puts a product back on the shelves in the wrong place he will move it and put it where it belongs? :blush:

What a positive role model!? speaking like that :panic: :panic:

hectors house
15-08-2014, 06:44 AM
What a terrible mother - hope that maybe when he is older and sees her fall down in the street he will turn round and say to her "sorry can't help you up mum, you chose to fall down there"!

When I go to get a trolley from the line at the supermarket, if someone else is standing behind me to get one I always take out a trolley and pass it to the person waiting, dawned on me yesterday that I may be waiting a very long time before someone does that for me. If I am crossing the car park and see someone pushing their trolley back to the shop I also often say "I need a trolley, shall I take that one back for you" - still waiting for someone to offer the same for me also.