PDA

View Full Version : Health declarations- don't wait for an envelope!!!

Lal
14-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Hi,
I've just had a call from ofsted who said they were waiting for my health declaration booklet. When I said I was waiting for an envelope to send it back in, I was told that they don't do that anymore.

So, just send your health declaration booklet to the normal ofsted address:

Ofsted
Piccadilly Gate
Store Street
Manchester
M1 2WD

I'm glad they called!

hectors house
15-08-2014, 12:13 PM
That's a bit tight that they can't even afford to send a prepaid envelope anymore. Don't forget to get a receipt for the stamp!

Kidston
15-08-2014, 01:15 PM
Thanks for that I will know to send it off as soon as I apply.
Do you know if you need to put a note in so they know what department its for?

Lal
15-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Apparently not Kidston. I did put a post it on saying it had been requested by phone and the date.

I had read on here and on an 'official' (think it was my county support PACEY Blog) site that they send you an envelope.

TabbyTuTu
17-08-2014, 09:07 AM
aargh. So, i printed out and filled mine in weeks ago, does this mean I can take it down to the GP tomorrow then or do I at least wait till I have filled in the Ofsted forms?

KateA
17-08-2014, 04:16 PM
Hi, I would phone ofsted back and check which address it is as I post my health dec form to the address on form and they never received or so they said! I registered online a few days later and did get a prepaid envelope from ofsted a week later and it had a completely different return address on it.