PDA

View Full Version : Pick up drop off school nursery

childminder54
06-08-2014, 06:43 AM
I've got a child who is going to school nursery in the mornings I've not done school runs for about 3 years I used to charge while they there, I could be dropping off or picking up or dropping off and picking up it's according what sifts mom and dad are doing.do you charge to pick up. Would like to know what people charge.

QualityCare
06-08-2014, 08:10 AM
It really depends on what you are comfortable with, how do you charge now with the shift patterns do you charge when child is not with you, if l drop off and collect l charge from when they come to me in the morning, if parents drop off but l collect l charge from 1/2hr before the time l need to leave the house to collect them to take in to account the time it takes to get the other children ready to leave. If nursery is closed or child has to be picked up early by me l charge accordingly.

Chatterbox Childcare
06-08-2014, 08:18 AM
Charge for the space and not the time the child is at nursery. Stick to your times and prices you are currently doing.

childminder54
06-08-2014, 12:31 PM
I just charge when needed. I just hate standing in the rain waiting form them to come out of school when they never come out on time.