PDA

View Full Version : CRB renewal

kat27
31-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Hi Everyone,

Probably sounds like a daft question but donwe need to renew our CRBs or DAB or whatever they now call them.

I've never been told I have to but speaking to a friends partner who is a taxi driver, he said he has to renew his either every 3 or 5 yrs.

Thought I woukd ask on here as I get more info of you than I do local authority!

TIA
Kat x

FussyElmo
31-07-2014, 12:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

Probably sounds like a daft question but donwe need to renew our CRBs or DAB or whatever they now call them.

I've never been told I have to but speaking to a friends partner who is a taxi driver, he said he has to renew his either every 3 or 5 yrs.

Thought I woukd ask on here as I get more info of you than I do local authority!

TIA
Kat x

No you don't have renew :thumbsup:

Mouse
31-07-2014, 12:10 PM
In Wales you have to renew it every 3 years, but in England it doesn't get renewed. I'm not sure about Scotland.

kat27
31-07-2014, 03:01 PM
Thanks! I am England so thankfully wont have to do it. Appreciate your help x

mum67
31-07-2014, 06:55 PM
No we had it clarified on our pre reg course once you have it that's it unless the powers that be change their minds further down the line..which they do often as I have found since registration.:) I am Middleton Manchester by the way if that helps.

Tazmin68
01-08-2014, 09:33 AM
Hi
Because I work with children's centres and look after children under 12 weeks local authority placements for social services and others then I have to update mine and hubby's every three years. Ofsted inspectors are usually quite bemused by this.

Vikki5531
01-08-2014, 09:47 AM
No we had it clarified on our pre reg course once you have it that's it unless the powers that be change their minds further down the line..which they do often as I have found since registration.:) I am Middleton Manchester by the way if that helps.

I'm just down the road from you, I'm in Blackley :)