PDA

View Full Version : How great are these for zog stiry sacks

ja-lula-belli
29-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Hi all I jut thought if share. These are the mc Donald's happy meal toys at the moment and I think they are great for the zog story sack. Plus the kids love them as the purple one is a wind up and it jumps about. Hehehe! Going to have to buy a few more happy meals now just for the other toys lol

FloraDora
29-07-2014, 01:20 PM
McDonalds - hated or loved! I haven't been there for years as boys are all grown up- tell a lie - We did an emergency wiFi visit to one in the Loire France - great range of coffees in the French restaurants!
I have a large box of vintage Mcdonalds toys (50+ collected as a teacher at least 20 years ago ) that are the favourite technology toys - finding out how they work...then winding, pressing,pushing,pulling back ...is great fun...sometimes they just do that, other times the toy characters get incorporated into small world, or added to planks, trays etc... I am amazed they are still going after all the play they have had in classrooms over the years.

In the healthy Eating climate -I don't call them the McDonalds toys like I used to - the box is labelled How do you make them move - and my LO who is 3 has drawn squiggly question marks all over it. The world has moved forward and I can't be seen to be promoting Mcdonalds !
But they produce great toys!

Mouse
29-07-2014, 01:53 PM
I wanted some Cat In The Hat toys and the best ones I found were Burger King ones that someone was selling on Gumtree :p

I've also got a big box of McDonalds toys that have been collected over the last 20 or so years. I keep thinking I might get rid of them, but whenever I get the box out of the shed the children love them & I end up keeping them!

blue bear
29-07-2014, 08:24 PM
You can buy the McDonald toys at £.100 each, great value and you don't need to eat the junk food.

miffy
29-07-2014, 09:16 PM
They're great! So I can take the children to MacDonalds on expenses :idea: question is would they let me keep the toys! :D

Miffy xx

Tealady
29-07-2014, 10:11 PM
I admit, I'm a bit of a Scummy Mummy and take my own two to McDonalds on occasion.

Normally the toys get binned once they fall from grace. Like the idea of a "how do they move" box.

FussyElmo
29-07-2014, 10:30 PM
I admit, I'm a bit of a Scummy Mummy and take my own two to McDonalds on occasion.

Normally the toys get binned once they fall from grace. Like the idea of a "how do they move" box.

I not only take my children but I eat there too. I'm not even fussed breakfast or dinner or tea or just I need junk and I need it now moment.

I really McDonald's right now

Cinnamon Sugar
30-07-2014, 07:23 AM

'Scummy Mummy' love it!!

Mouse
30-07-2014, 08:16 AM

Definitely keep any toys you get. The box I have got will keep the children amused for ages :thumbsup:

clareelizabeth1
30-07-2014, 08:31 AM
I admit, I'm a bit of a Scummy Mummy and take my own two to McDonalds on occasion. Normally the toys get binned once they fall from grace. Like the idea of a "how do they move" box.

I think my sons first ever food was a chocolate finger and his first ever meal was bits of a burger and their potato wedges. So think I would like to join the scummy mummy club. Lol. Do you think we could make scummy mummy bags.

Going to go there today to start a how do they move box. That is a fab idea.