PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have a petite star zia x

ziggy
29-07-2014, 09:23 AM
offer on groupon but reviews online not so good

Mouse
29-07-2014, 09:57 AM
I tried one once, but really didn't like it as it was very unstable. How much is it on Groupon? I find you can usually get them at the Groupn prices from other places anyway.

Is it specifically a 3 wheeler you're looking for? I've got these 2 recently and really like them, although they aren't particularly small or light.

Buy Joie Nitro Pushchair with Footmuff - Black and Red at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Pushchairs. (http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2389712.htm)

Buy Joie Brisk Umbrella Stroller - Midnight Black at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Travel, Pushchairs. (http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1078031.htm)

ziggy
29-07-2014, 10:01 AM
that and petite star 4+ are just under £80. I have silver cross buggy but I only have peugeot 206, so just want small buggy for putting in back of car n popping into shop/toddler group etc

Wouldnt use it for long walks etc

greanan
29-07-2014, 11:58 AM
I've got this buggy and love it!! I too wasn't sure about it because of the reviews but decided to get it anyway - that was four years ago! I've not found it to be unstable atal and I've had all different ages in it. When it's needing replaced is def go for it again x

mama2three
29-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Im on my second petite star zia , I had to replace it after it came off the plane with only 1 back wheel!
I bought it because of the compact fold - similar to the quinny , but the added bonus of lying flat and having a small basket.

I would recommend it with 2 small 'buts'
The coy toes are tiny , don't buy them , just use your own
The handles are quite low , may be a problem for your back if youre tall - although I think the newer versions may have adjustable heights.

fionamal
29-07-2014, 02:19 PM
I am on my second Zia and love it.

The new version has the adjustable handles which is great. Its a great wee buggy very sturdy and hard going. I keep mine in the boot of the Corsa which is tiny, only buggy I found to fit in there with space for shopping.

I use my own cosytoes as the one provided is too small unless you have a tiny tot but that's the only gripe I had with it