PDA

View Full Version : Teething Gel

Vikki5531
25-07-2014, 03:21 PM
Do we need to fill in the medication folder for giving teething gel? Thanks

FloraDora
25-07-2014, 09:36 PM
Yes. Unless you have it on your medication list to give..and parents have already signed.

Vikki5531
26-07-2014, 07:14 AM
Yes. Unless you have it on your medication list to give..and parents have already signed.

Thanks FloraDora, I have it on my permission forms which Mum has ticked and signed. I just wasn't sure whether I would also have to log it in my Medication folder, like I would have done if it was Calpol. X

natlou82
26-07-2014, 08:33 AM
I have it on my medication list that parents have signed, I also write in the daily diary and have asked parents to initial. I asked my DO if that's enough or whether it also needs to be in my medications folder, she was unsure and suggested I still put in the medications folder aswell (seems a bit excessive to me) so I'm doing all 3 at the moment!

Vikki5531
26-07-2014, 09:02 AM
I have it on my medication list that parents have signed, I also write in the daily diary and have asked parents to initial. I asked my DO if that's enough or whether it also needs to be in my medications folder, she was unsure and suggested I still put in the medications folder aswell (seems a bit excessive to me) so I'm doing all 3 at the moment!

Thanks Natlou, I'll do the same to cover myself x

natlou82
26-07-2014, 11:40 AM
I'm going to have my first graded inspection soon so I'm overly cautious, want everything that I can control to be right eek!