PDA

View Full Version : Give me toddlers anyday!

kellib
24-07-2014, 10:22 AM
My 9 year old son had 2 friends to stay last night, I am the only one that hasn't been in tears, so far!! Had to drag them to soft play to keep them from killing each other lol.

Much rather have 3 toddlers!!

ziggy
24-07-2014, 10:24 AM
My 9 year old son had 2 friends to stay last night, I am the only one that hasn't been in tears, so far!! Had to drag them to soft play to keep them from killing each other lol.

Much rather have 3 toddlers!!

i so agree, this is my first summer in 11yrs without schoolies, sheer heaven

AliceK
24-07-2014, 10:57 AM
Today I have a 2yr old, a 3yr old, my own 10yr old, my own 6yr old. They are all happily playing except my DD (6) who is moping around with a face like a smacked bum complaining she's bored. If this is what the next 6 weeks are going to be like I'll be sending her to some kind of summer camp, I just can't be doing with it :angry:

xxxx

Maza
25-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Today I have a 2yr old, a 3yr old, my own 10yr old, my own 6yr old. They are all happily playing except my DD (6) who is moping around with a face like a smacked bum complaining she's bored. If this is what the next 6 weeks are going to be like I'll be sending her to some kind of summer camp, I just can't be doing with it :angry:

xxxx

That made me chuckle. "I'm bored" is all my 5 year old DD says these days! She has also been constantly telling tales about the little ones too.:)

watford wizz
25-07-2014, 09:35 PM
I respond to "I'm board" with. "Well you stand there and be board for a while sure you'll soon think of something to do" never known it not to work. They are just unwinding from a constant round of activity and need time to adjust x

AliceK
25-07-2014, 09:37 PM
I respond to "I'm board" with. "Well you stand there and be board for a while sure you'll soon think of something to do" never known it not to work. They are just unwinding from a constant round of activity and need time to adjust x

Oh I like that. I'm going to try that :thumbsup:

xxx

natlou82
26-07-2014, 08:27 AM
It's always your own children lol!