PDA

View Full Version : Study books

cloud9
23-07-2014, 02:46 PM
Hi Ladies,

I've just finished my BA in early years and wondered if anyone had any interest in buying any study books?. I've accumulated quite a large pile this year, I don't need them now so I'm happy to sell at a reasonable price and can post (or you can collect if in surrey)

Simona
24-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Hi Ladies,

I've just finished my BA in early years and wondered if anyone had any interest in buying any study books?. I've accumulated quite a large pile this year, I don't need them now so I'm happy to sell at a reasonable price and can post (or you can collect if in surrey)

Could you list the ones you are willing to sell and I would certainly consider it if missing from my library
Thank you

cloud9
25-07-2014, 05:35 PM
Could you list the ones you are willing to sell and I would certainly consider it if missing from my library
Thank you

I've attached some pics from amazon of all the books, I will send another message with another pic with books on as you can only attach 3 pics per message.
I do also have more if you're interested I can upload pics too

cloud9
25-07-2014, 05:38 PM
Thank you

Pic attached. As I say I have some more if you're interested and I could do a bundle for you if you wanted :)

samb
28-09-2014, 03:36 PM
Hello do you have any books left and where about are you?

I have just received my book list for my level 6 so could be good for me.