PDA

View Full Version : had a parent phone today

gailee
28-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Yes:clapping: that would be great if she excepts!! full timer term time only i think she's a teacher??? so have to look up she threads on this subject what to charge during school hols???

Mrs.L.C
28-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Yes:clapping: that would be great if she excepts!! full timer term time only i think she's a teacher??? so have to look up she threads on this subject what to charge during school hols???

If you have spaces available to them then you should charge at least half the usualy fee during the holidays. if you are like me and need the spaces for older children in the holidays or have your holidays then, I would just charge for term time only

LisaH
28-07-2008, 07:14 PM
Great news!!

I have a mindee who is term time only and I charge half fee during holidays.
I don't mind because it means holidays are a little easier with one less to take care of!!! Lol

:)

hillbilly
28-07-2008, 07:48 PM
I also charge 1/2 fees during the hols. I keep tha place open for the parent, I dont fill it with holiday only children. This way if the parent wants to bring the child occasionally during the holidays they can. I would charge a full fee for the odd days though. I have found this works well with little ones as 6 weeks can be a long time to be away from a childminder, and little ones can find it difficult to get back into the swing of things when they have been at home with mum/dad for 6 weeks.

Kelly

angeldelight
28-07-2008, 07:50 PM
Just wanted to say good luck with the parent

Angel xxx

butterfly
28-07-2008, 08:10 PM
hope you get it!!

Donkey
28-07-2008, 08:15 PM
good luck!