View Full Version : Name of toy please!

21-07-2014, 04:49 PM
I am hunting for the name of something I need to replace. It's a circular helter skelter type standing toy which has buttons on the top which play music when pressed . The ball spins around on the top then flies off down the slide. At the bottom there are four openings where the ball pops out. My kids love it but ours has died..... I think Argos has it but don't know the name to search! I tried ball roller, tower, helter skelter, slide etc!!
Can anyone help?

21-07-2014, 04:52 PM
What make is it? Try searching by that.

The only thing I can think of is Fisher Price sit to stand giraffe.

Miffy xx

21-07-2014, 05:19 PM

Yes it is fisher proce

21-07-2014, 05:20 PM
Not a giraffe though.... Tried to take a pic but no memory left on phone!!

21-07-2014, 05:25 PM
I just googled the sit to stand giraffe and its very similar but with a spinny ball top not a giraffes head.... Maybe an old model ?

21-07-2014, 05:35 PM
Is it this, Fisher Price stand up ball blast.

21-07-2014, 06:03 PM
Yes!! Thanks!!

Now to hunt for it....

21-07-2014, 07:27 PM
There are two second hand ones on ebay.

21-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Thanks glitter

But they are local pick up only xx