PDA

View Full Version : Pre reg visit FINALLY on tuesday!! Anything else please...?

Lisa77
21-07-2014, 01:36 PM
Hi

I have finally got my pre reg visit booked for Tuesday (eeeeek!) I think i'm about ready but everything keeps going round in my mind incase i've forgot something. Can someone please advise me if I have?

I've done my policies, pre reg questions, risk assesment around the home and for two outings, (got to sort the house a little more this week) started my welcome pack with fees etc, got everything nicely organised in folders (my fav bit lol) and done a long term plan, with a animal theme for this month, then from here i've done an animal monthly activity plan, and a weekly routine around this plan.

The only thing i'm panicking about is the learning and development questions...if she fires questions at me such as "tell me an activity for a 3 year old which covers this..." and my mind goes blank! Do they go into detail about this aspect?! I have two examples for a 2 year old and a 4 year old..will this be enough?

And is there anything else I have forgotten? Advise greatly appreciated!! Panicking!

Many thanks!

lisa

Vikki5531
21-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Hi Lisa,

I'm newly registered (received my certificate just over a week ago).

It sounds like you've done plenty and are more than ready for your inspection.

Don't worry if they fire questions at you, you're able to refer to your booklet for the answers. It was more just a general chat with my Inspector rather than question after question.

Good luck for Tuesday xx

Lisa77
22-07-2014, 09:32 AM
Thank you for the reassurance! I'm so excited to finally have the pre reg and so looking forward to starting. Roll on Tuesday eve when its all done! x