PDA

View Full Version : Wording for confirming notice

smurfette
21-07-2014, 07:35 AM
so.. Dad who wanted my id has confirmed this morning that Lo will be leaving me.. I expected
It as mum has been offered a new job she really wants and it involves Fridays which I was not prepared to give up. Happy I have stuck to my guns and also she is going right thing for her, shame after all the shenanigans .. First he wanted id for me and husband and to keep a copy so he knew we were who we said we were lol! Then Lo wouldn't settle screamed all day (later materialises that he doesn't sleep well and will just cry and cry if woken before he wakes himself even if he has had a good sleep Til he goes down again, once I knew that we were on home run!) then he cut himself on stone in garden (tiny cut on finger!) and she asked me to let him crawl in garden but keep him a away from all stones lol!) anyways things settled he is a lovely Lo and they have settled down to be lovely respectful parents .. Sigh!

Anyways it was verbal notice and I just want to confirm in writing receipt of notice and end date, deposit etc can anyone please help me word, have a mind blank!

Mouse
21-07-2014, 09:02 AM
I would say something along the lines of:

Dear Parents

I am writing to confirm acceptance of your verbal notice to end our childminding agreement.

The last day of care will be Xdate

Then add a bit about the deposit, depending what it is you need to say, and that last payment will be X, due by Xdate

You will be sorry to see child go & wish them all the best for the future

Kind regards

Smurfette

smurfette
21-07-2014, 09:14 AM
I would say something along the lines of: Dear Parents I am writing to confirm acceptance of your verbal notice to end our childminding agreement. The last day of care will be Xdate Then add a bit about the deposit, depending what it is you need to say, and that last payment will be X, due by Xdate You will be sorry to see child go & wish them all the best for the future Kind regards Smurfette

Brill mouSe
Thanks it was the first line i was stuck with! Done and gone thanks .. Now to advertise again!

Mouse
21-07-2014, 09:31 AM
Good luck! Fingers crossed you get someone a bit easier :thumbsup:

smurfette
21-07-2014, 09:32 AM
Hopefully! Have had a few enquiries lately