PDA

View Full Version : I am 'good'

Helly Belly
18-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Yippppppeeeeeee

2.5 hrs , only went in 3 rooms downstairs and garden
Said I was very nearly outstanding and I wasn't outstanding yet as I did too much with the lo's ! Can't win them all ha ha ha ha
I asked for inspection 3 weeks ago and was told I couldn't request one hey ho low and behold i got 'the call' a week later

She said she loved coming and could have stayed all day !!

Vikki5531
18-07-2014, 01:57 PM
Yippppppeeeeeee 2.5 hrs , only went in 3 rooms downstairs and garden Said I was very nearly outstanding and I wasn't outstanding yet as I did too much with the lo's ! Can't win them all ha ha ha ha I asked for inspection 3 weeks ago and was told I couldn't request one hey ho low and behold i got 'the call' a week later She said she loved coming and could have stayed all day !!

Fantastic! Sounds like you're doing an amazing job, congratulations!

I hope my first inspection is only 2.5 hours xx

sing-low
18-07-2014, 01:58 PM
Well done! Do too much with the LOs?!?!? What, like play with them, feed them, cuddle them, listen to them?

hectors house
18-07-2014, 03:18 PM
What a fantastic way to end the week - congratulations :clapping:

watford wizz
18-07-2014, 03:26 PM
Well done x

loocyloo
18-07-2014, 04:18 PM
excellent.

well done you xxx

funemnx
18-07-2014, 04:37 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I had mine on a Friday too - fabulous end to the week! :D:clapping::clapping::clapping:

natlou82
18-07-2014, 08:10 PM
Well done xxx

emrowland
18-07-2014, 08:29 PM
Well done :)

sarah707
19-07-2014, 08:09 AM
How on earth can we win that one? :panic: do too much ... don't do enough ...

Well done you! :clapping:

blue bear
19-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Congratulations :clapping:

bunyip
20-07-2014, 12:02 PM
You're not really good:

.................................................. ....................you're AMAZING !!!!! :magnificent:

FloraDora
20-07-2014, 01:27 PM
Great news - congratulations.
Interested in you 'asking for inspection' as I am way over due and would love to have it in September-when I return from summer break.

LittleRabbits
20-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Congratulations :-)

Helly Belly
21-07-2014, 03:21 PM

My inspector suggested I label my toy boxes , I said they are labelled , she said well if I didn't see labels how will the children , I said the children labelled them !

Attached is one of my toy cupboards !!!
Ha ha ha

miffy
21-07-2014, 04:50 PM

My inspector suggested I label my toy boxes , I said they are labelled , she said well if I didn't see labels how will the children , I said the children labelled them !

Attached is one of my toy cupboards !!!
Ha ha ha

Perhaps she should have gone to spec saver s:laughing:

Miffy xx

bunyip
22-07-2014, 09:00 AM
Perhaps she should have gone to spec saver s:laughing:

Miffy xx

I always wondered if the labelling was meant to be for our benefit, the children's or the inspectors'. Now I know.

I'm considering labelling my paperwork cabinet, but if the inspector can't read it, why bother? :p

Helly Belly
12-08-2014, 08:12 AM
Had my report thru and feedback/recommendations given at end of inspection not even on report! Ha
Think inspector copied and pasted a little too much from someone else's report as examples used included the trip to the park that we never did !!
She made up times that I supposedly don't mind like week between Xmas and new year , and said I hold early years professional status even thou I hold early years teacher status ,
I have phoned and spoke to dippiest person ever from prospects that said shall I just take those bits out then ? Ha ha ha

AliceK
12-08-2014, 12:53 PM
Had my report thru and feedback/recommendations given at end of inspection not even on report! Ha
Think inspector copied and pasted a little too much from someone else's report as examples used included the trip to the park that we never did !!
She made up times that I supposedly don't mind like week between Xmas and new year , and said I hold early years professional status even thou I hold early years teacher status ,
I have phoned and spoke to dippiest person ever from prospects that said shall I just take those bits out then ? Ha ha ha

I find that totally unacceptable and would be complaining to Ofsted about that :panic:

xxx

Mollymop
12-08-2014, 02:11 PM
Well done that's fab! Can't see how 'doing too much" with the LO's would prevent you from getting an Outstanding grade. Silly :panic: