PDA

View Full Version : Pogo printer and computer

Chatterbox Childcare
15-07-2014, 07:06 AM
Hi everyone

Sorry to ask about this again but I am struggling to print pictures unless it is from camera to pogo.

I know that I cannot use my iphone so I have downloaded them all to my computer, tried putting them on the camera sd card but the pogo doesn't recognise them.

I have purchased a dongle and the pogo is paired and I click on the picture on my computer and say "send by bluetooth" and according to the computer it has gone. the pogo flashes and nothing.

Any ideas/tips?

rickysmiths
15-07-2014, 11:24 AM
It is irritating isn't it. I have tried everything and mine won't print from the Computer. I just do mine before I transfer the photos to the computer!

If I want a small photo from the computer I have glossy paper and print 9 or 12 to a page and use glue!!

Chatterbox Childcare
15-07-2014, 12:24 PM
It is irritating isn't it. I have tried everything and mine won't print from the Computer. I just do mine before I transfer the photos to the computer!

If I want a small photo from the computer I have glossy paper and print 9 or 12 to a page and use glue!!

I think I am going to draw up a template for sticky labels and do mine on there. Frustrating as you say ):

rickysmiths
15-07-2014, 01:38 PM
I think I am going to draw up a template for sticky labels and do mine on there. Frustrating as you say ):

Yes that is a good idea.