PDA

View Full Version : morton michel and permission slips

Kidston
14-07-2014, 08:35 AM
Those who use morton michel for your insurance do still get parents to sign permission slips?

We were told on a course if you use morton michel contracts theres no need for photo or suncream permission slips as its contained in the contracts. Just want to check this is right

tulip0803
14-07-2014, 11:22 AM
I do but then I don't use MM contracts. MM allow you to use any contract as long as it is correctly legally worded. I use Pacey contracts but am insured with MM.

I have an A4 page and half of permissions that parents tick or cross out depending on if permission is given or not and then they sign at the end. When you get your MM contracts read through them and then decide if you need any other permissions that are not included in the contract.

rickysmiths
14-07-2014, 01:49 PM
You have to have permissions to comply with the Welfare Requirements of EYFS. Nothing to do with Insurance.

I have an A4 sheet with all the permissions I require so the parents sign one sheet. No options to agree or not because if they don't agree to sign all my permissions I don't sign a Contract with them, simple. How could I work with a parent who didn't sign all the permissions?

sarah707
14-07-2014, 07:30 PM
You don't need to duplicate - if you ask a question on one form you don't need to put it on another :D

Simona
14-07-2014, 07:52 PM
Those who use morton michel for your insurance do still get parents to sign permission slips?

We were told on a course if you use morton michel contracts theres no need for photo or suncream permission slips as its contained in the contracts. Just want to check this is right

It really depends on how many permissions you want the parents to sign...so far I have not come across one off the shelf contract that covers them all
Simple thing is to do an additional page and attach it to your contract as 'Terms and Conditions'...save it on your PC and use for all parents who can sign and return with your contract