PDA

View Full Version : Changes

Smileyface
11-07-2014, 06:20 AM
Hello I'm not in here often and I'm just going through the posts and I see is something changing in September? If so could you give me some info
ThNk you x

Chatterbox Childcare
11-07-2014, 07:39 AM
The government have put through changes in legislation and therefore the EYFS is being tweaked. You can download a copy or have a look in the EYFS section as I am sure Sarah would have put information in there as to the changes

Simona
11-07-2014, 05:33 PM
Hello I'm not in here often and I'm just going through the posts and I see is something changing in September? If so could you give me some info
ThNk you x

A few things are changing in Sept apart from the revised EYFS 2014...also look out for new SEND (Special Education Needs and Disability), new rules for pre/after school care in schools, training for F/Aid which you can do wherever you like not just your LA and the new Level 3 (EYE) kicks in too...and let's not forget CMs agencies start to operate

This is a very good website for all updates...it is run for the Govt by 4 Children

Foundation Years | From pregnancy to children aged 5 (http://www.foundationyears.org.uk/)

Your EY team should still keep you informed so check their website...also your representing association if you have one will have updates

In addition you can subscribe to OFSTED news which arrive in your inbox...a few changes there to inspections and complaint driven ones

Good luck