PDA

View Full Version : No children this moring

Hannahlg
28-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Well we have no kids this moring we was supose to be having 2

1 was coming from 8.30am till 12.30am - mum phoned said he was still in bed and hasnt got the haret to wake him up so not coming today

the other came at 8am about 8.40am i noticed he had a rash on his leg and has a little bit of a rash on the other leg too so have sent him home he gone to doctors at 11.30am but we said he can come back if it just he ezama or a heat rash which we dont think it is as he not itching it but the little boy did go camping at the weekend as well so might og got bititng or something but parent was fine about taking him to dcotrs etc

sarah707
28-07-2008, 09:18 AM
If you're not busy you could pop over and do my ironing :D

Hannahlg
28-07-2008, 09:26 AM
oh i dont do my own iroring my mum dose it

and i am busy doing my nvq level 3 - 303

gailee
28-07-2008, 09:57 AM
Well at least the let you know?? I got up at 6.30 am:panic: for my first mindee for today at 7am And guess what didn't show no text no call i've text her this morning no reply??? I didn't sleep well last night to hot and i could have had a lay in :angry:
Gail

LOOPYLISA
28-07-2008, 10:19 AM
Don.t talk to me about ironing:angry

The pile is getting bigger and bigger:laughing:

cloud9
28-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Well at least the let you know?? I got up at 6.30 am:panic: for my first mindee for today at 7am And guess what didn't show no text no call i've text her this morning no reply??? I didn't sleep well last night to hot and i could have had a lay in :angry:
Gail

grgghhhh that makes me so angry when they do that!:angry:

Hannahlg
28-07-2008, 12:11 PM
well little boy come back now it was just mide bites and his exmxa

miffy
28-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Gail

That is sooooo ignorant - hope you charge them!

Hannah - good luck with 303!

Miffy xx

gailee
28-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Yes still charging her!! I've had a text this afternoon saying sorry her daughter stayed at her nan's last night as mum was a late shift!! Well she could of let me know last night :mad:

gailee
30-07-2008, 07:07 AM
Why do i get people who messes me around!!!!:angry: The same parent didn't come again this morning !!! No phone call, no text, So up again early this morning for no reason i'm blooming Peed off with this

OK feeling little better now (not)

Gail

aly
30-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Gail

How inconsiderate!!

Hannah, have a good quiet day