PDA

View Full Version : first holidays without schoolies

ziggy
01-07-2014, 12:36 PM
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

school holidays started here yesterday. For first time in 11yrs I am not minding schoolies. It is so peaceful and relaxing this year. Took 5month old and 18month old to beach this morning. Baby's mummy was concerned I wouldnt manage 2 of them:laughing::laughing::laughing:. So i told her an easy day for me is only having 2!!!!

they are both now sleeping after such an exciting morning and i'm gonna enjoy my lunch in peace:)

loocyloo
01-07-2014, 12:43 PM
Enjoy xxx :-)

QualityCare
01-07-2014, 01:01 PM
Enjoy it, l am hoping l will not be doing any this year also, l havn't heard from the 1 family that l used to mind for during the holidays, the youngest started full time school last sept and l havn't had her or her older brother since mum will probably ring in a panic when there is no one else to have them we have another 2 weeks before they break up. Other children are term time only.

caz3007
01-07-2014, 01:41 PM
Last summer holidays I had two siblings and it was really tough, she did contact me about having this summer, funnily enough I have stopped doing holiday care:laughing: My own 11 year old and requested I didn't have them this year and he gets on well with my two preschool girls

Maza
01-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Wonderful! Was this the same mum who is concerned about you taking little one out on 'trips' to meet people they didn't know?

tess1981
01-07-2014, 03:49 PM
Enjoy it, l am hoping l will not be doing any this year also, l havn't heard from the 1 family that l used to mind for during the holidays, the youngest started full time school last sept and l havn't had her or her older brother since mum will probably ring in a panic when there is no one else to have them we have another 2 weeks before they break up. Other children are term time only.

Will you offer childcare I wonder

ziggy
01-07-2014, 05:52 PM
Wonderful! Was this the same mum who is concerned about you taking little one out on 'trips' to meet people they didn't know?

It was indeed, when i asked her last night she said she didnt want me to take baby to the beach as it would be too hot. Dont think 'too hot' ever applies in Ireland:laughing::laughing::laughing:. Then this morning she said i could take her. When she collected baby she was happy and contented, no sunburn, no sunstroke, just one very happy laughing little girl:jump for joy:

littlebears1009
01-07-2014, 06:39 PM
I too have a quiet summer. Only working 10 days out of the whole 6.5 weeks.

smurfette
02-07-2014, 07:27 AM
It was indeed, when i asked her last night she said she didnt want me to take baby to the beach as it would be too hot. Dont think 'too hot' ever applies in Ireland:laughing::laughing::laughing:. Then this morning she said i could take her. When she collected baby she was happy and contented, no sunburn, no sunstroke, just one very happy laughing little girl:jump for joy:

Glad mummy is Easing up as she gets
To know
You xx

angeldelight
02-07-2014, 08:14 AM
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

school holidays started here yesterday. For first time in 11yrs I am not minding schoolies. It is so peaceful and relaxing this year. Took 5month old and 18month old to beach this morning. Baby's mummy was concerned I wouldnt manage 2 of them:laughing::laughing::laughing:. So i told her an easy day for me is only having 2!!!!

they are both now sleeping after such an exciting morning and i'm gonna enjoy my lunch in peace:)

Sounds brilliant ha

Have a great school holiday

Angel xx