PDA

View Full Version : Storage of stuff and organisation

ja-lula-belli
30-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Hello all. I am going through all my toys/ resourses etc (as we all have so much) I was wondering what you all do? I have bought some lovely boxes but am unsure how to categorise them. I know it sounds sill but I want to make as much use I them as possible. Do dolls in one , cars in another, Also I am wondering what you all so with your arts and crafts?? I really like the idea of ikeas rail and hang on cups for all the different pencils ect. Or even their trolley to have an arts and crafts trolly. But what with all the lolly sticks, pom-poms etc at the moment it is in the cupboard.

Mouse
30-06-2014, 05:40 PM
I have lots of my craft bits & bobs in plastic sweet jars. They look nice, are easy to see, but can't be tipped out by the little ones!

Plastic Sweet Jars | Keep It Sweet (http://www.keepitsweet.co.uk/plastic-sweet-jars?sid=0iahrrfbu4h3id314d6e37dhq6)

bunyip
01-07-2014, 09:05 AM
IME no level of planning, sorting or organisation survives first contact with children. :p

Hence, my nicely-arranged crafts box is now more of a 'crafts heap'; whilst my beautiful child-sized clothes rail for dressing up has been reduced to a 'floordrobe'. :panic:

mrs robbie williams
01-07-2014, 09:46 AM
I am organised every Monday morning but by Friday afternoon bits and pieces are found everywhere :(

mrsmaggy
01-07-2014, 12:22 PM
I have put my smaller toys in storage boxes from poundland, they have carry handles on them and the children just carry them about to wherever they are playing.