PDA

View Full Version : Why do ofsted come the few weeks you are hating the job!

amyp
26-06-2014, 09:16 PM
My assistant is leaving i am trying for a baby and have lost motivation for work. Got THE call today to say they are coming to see me next week! I need to love my job next week!!!

Rick
27-06-2014, 06:11 AM
It's called ***'s Law. Hopefully you have lots of evidence to show since your last inspection :thumbsup:

hectors house
27-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Oh dear - hope your motivation returns next week, easier said than done but try to rest and relax a little over the weekend rather than spend all your time sorting out paperwork - surely it should be about providing a happy, stimulating environment rather than having lots of tidy files.

amyp
27-06-2014, 12:26 PM
This is my first inspection I'm not too worried- just found out 20minutes ago I'm 4 weeks pregnant so that has boosted my mood! Nothing like a huge distraction to keep you focused! Ha

smurfette
27-06-2014, 12:39 PM
This is my first inspection I'm not too worried- just found out 20minutes ago I'm 4 weeks pregnant so that has boosted my mood! Nothing like a huge distraction to keep you focused! Ha

Ah brilliant new congrats!!!!

shortstuff
27-06-2014, 12:45 PM

Congratulations. Thats fab news :-)

Vikki5531
27-06-2014, 12:57 PM

Congratulations, that's wonderful news :) xx

tess1981
27-06-2014, 02:19 PM

Ah lovely.... congratulations x

blue bear
27-06-2014, 05:04 PM
Congratulations

funemnx
27-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Congratulations! :clapping::jump for joy::clapping:

I recently had my inspection - overdue by 2 1/2 years - I was really motivated at the time it was due and less so as time went by. Finally the call came a few weeks ago and everything was up-to-date except the LJ's were a bit behind - all the photos in but I hadn't got round to linking and next steps. I decided what will be will be and didn't stay up late trying to be perfect paperwise or plan anything special just carried on with what the children had been enjoying all week (you can never tell, when you plan specific activities whether the children will enjoy it anyway). I got good with a recomendation to keep up-to-date but otherwise a lovely, relaxing morning! Go with the flow and be yourself - all will be well :thumbsup:

Maza
27-06-2014, 07:39 PM
Congratulations! That's lovely news. x