PDA

View Full Version : well that's annoyed me.....

Rickers83
26-06-2014, 08:48 AM
Lo's arrived 20 mins late this morning, mum in dark glasses (they went out last night)

Mum tells me she has booked day off & is going back to bed..... I am currently nursing a strained shoulder & chest (gym injury) which mum knows about & in struggling to lift lo's & pushchairs

I know i get paid to have them. But don't think id have the brass front to tell someone who was having my kids i was going back to bed, especially when i knew they were under the weather themselves.

Lo is also in the same grass stained trousers hes had all week, & i have to walk round with him like it

Sorry, just having a rant really, feeling it today as painkillers are doing little to ease my shoulder 😞

shortstuff
26-06-2014, 09:12 AM
oh dear i can see why it has left you with a bad taste in your mouth.

Have you tried heat pads on your shoulder?

Rickers83
26-06-2014, 09:19 AM
I had a hot bean bag on it last night which helped a bit, will try to get to the shop later to get some i think as cant walk round balancing a bean bag on my shoulder all day :laughing:

shortstuff
26-06-2014, 09:25 AM
maybe you would benefit from taking the los out to get some x it will improve your day and tolerance if you arent in pain x

trust me im feeling the benefits of being painfree for the first time in years my tolerance has improved massively. Im even managing to control raging hormones lol x

smurfette
26-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Maybe get some of those nurofen sticky heat pads they are good

Can see why you are annoyed xx

Maza
26-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Yes, that would annoy me to, even though they are perfectly entitled to do it. It's like you said - I don't think I would be insensitive enough to mention it to someone I knew was under the weather. Hope they pick up on time. x

tess1981
26-06-2014, 02:56 PM
maybe you would benefit from taking the los out to get some x it will improve your day and tolerance if you arent in pain x

trust me im feeling the benefits of being painfree for the first time in years my tolerance has improved massively. Im even managing to control raging hormones lol x

Ah the raging hormones.... I'm dealing with them today and I must admit my very shadow bothering me today... don't even like my own company. Told the children we having a lazy day as I'm not feeling well. Does not help it raining here from yesterday and ones walking in and out leaving wet muddy footprints in my hall is doing nothing to improve my mood. Planning on hiding under the duvet from 6pm feeling very cross and sorry for myself and can't help it :( hopefully tomorrow will be better

shortstuff
26-06-2014, 03:31 PM
Ah the raging hormones.... I'm dealing with them today and I must admit my very shadow bothering me today... don't even like my own company. Told the children we having a lazy day as I'm not feeling well. Does not help it raining here from yesterday and ones walking in and out leaving wet muddy footprints in my hall is doing nothing to improve my mood. Planning on hiding under the duvet from 6pm feeling very cross and sorry for myself and can't help it :( hopefully tomorrow will be better

Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow.

My day isnt going to plan. I had my stitches out n its left me feeling really yucky. Oh and im on the last day for my hormone patch too. Im currently soaking in the bath feeling very sorry for myself lol x

tess1981
26-06-2014, 03:45 PM
I think a wee drink tonight after I emerge from the duvet x

shortstuff
26-06-2014, 04:01 PM
I think a wee drink tonight after I emerge from the duvet x

Sounds like a plan x

tess1981
26-06-2014, 09:08 PM
Sounds like a plan x

Ah just has a wee glass of wine :)