PDA

View Full Version : What tool kit/tools do you have for your children

Angela234
23-06-2014, 05:01 PM
I want to but some tools for the children with saw screwdriver etc I don't like the very cheap plastic ones have had those and children never touched them my daughter says at nursery they use real hammers and nails I do want battery op screwdriver and maybe something else
I have 2 and 3 year olds
Thanks

shrinking3
24-06-2014, 06:49 AM
Not sure if it is what you were thinking but I have a fab set from the ELC. Its a car that u put together using screws and a drill and screwdriver. Was about fifteen pounds but a well loved toy here!!

mama2three
24-06-2014, 07:14 AM
I have both...the toolbench does have the plastic tools for when Im not as hands on ..they can pretend , role play , without direct supervision.
Ive also collected a number of tools that the children can use with me alongside...real hammers , nails and wood , screwdrivers , a hand drill .....

Angela234
24-06-2014, 08:57 AM
Not sure if it is what you were thinking but I have a fab set from the ELC. Its a car that u put together using screws and a drill and screwdriver. Was about fifteen pounds but a well loved toy here!!

i have an aeroplane and helicopter like that but the screwdriver doesn't work anymore so I am looking for one to replace that may have to buy elc one but also looking for more tools and maybe more battery ones