It is this Wed 25 June from 7.30 to 8.30pm

Click on the link to register

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9041807841776716801

Tulip
24-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Thanks for that :)

Bumble Beez
26-06-2014, 05:19 AM
Was anyone able to access this webinar...my link that was emailed to me didn't work, kept 'timing out'...gutted :(

Simona
26-06-2014, 06:23 AM
Was anyone able to access this webinar...my link that was emailed to me didn't work, kept 'timing out'...gutted :(

Bumble Beez...I am so sorry to hear that...how frustrating!!
I was sent a message from PLA to advertise this webinar ...and you may have seen it on twitter too....so worth feeding back to them I think?

I have a divisional meeting on Saturday and if you let me know the details I will report directly and make enquiries about repeating it.

Bumble Beez
26-06-2014, 08:57 AM
Thanks Simona.
Asked on twitter about timing out problems, and asking if there was any chance it would run again...reply was that there were technical issues last night and it will also be run again soon :thumbsup:

Simona
27-06-2014, 07:15 AM
Thanks Simona.
Asked on twitter about timing out problems, and asking if there was any chance it would run again...reply was that there were technical issues last night and it will also be run again soon :thumbsup:

I hope to get some info tomorrow and will let you know ...I have also sent an email to the Director for Workforce Development as he was the one to email me to share the webinar
thanks for your feedback Bumblebeez...I have found you on Twitter too:thumbsup: