PDA

View Full Version : not happy

jaytravis
27-07-2008, 12:53 PM
you know the woman who gave me notice the other day wee she seems to have no idea she finaly paid me but sent her dad to do it and was £2.50 short and was wanting me to have him on monday instaed of thursday i told her we were going out for the day but if she wants to pay for him we will take him she still hasnt let me know she was really confused bout holidays so i offered to go to her house and explain it no reply just tried ringing her nothing her sisterinlaw who i also mind for was ment to pay me friday and let me know what she wants me to have her daughter in the hols nothing tyext her sat telling how much i was to be paid and what days she wants nothing just tried ringing her and she must have pressed ingnore. were going out for tyhee day tommow so themoney would be handy i feel like im stalking one woman the other is abit to scary but im gonna text her later and say im going to pop in her shop in the morning to get money at the min i feel like telling them to stuff it i dont want to look after their kids if they are gonna keep messing me about (good job really they arent picking up )

chels55
27-07-2008, 02:03 PM
It must be so annoying for you. why can't people just be straight with you so you know where you stand.

emmadines
27-07-2008, 02:38 PM
grrrrr i hate ppl like that!!

Annie_T
27-07-2008, 04:12 PM
oh i would hate this, if they ment pay you on a certain day then they should, not so bad when they ask/tell you they pay u 1 or 2 days late but .. not letting you know bout dates and the money owed to you is wrong x

Donkey
28-07-2008, 08:13 AM
hope you manage to get it sorted :)

angeldelight
28-07-2008, 08:14 AM
Oh hope you get it sorted out

Keep us posted

Angel xx