PDA

View Full Version : Aggggah

jackie 7
19-06-2014, 08:07 AM
Io 1&2 arrive at 7.30. All well except horrendous nappy(only 3more days) lo with extreme tantrums arrives. Now refuses to take shoes off in the hall. Trying to change nappy and stop other lo playing with shoes which wouldn't happen if extreme tantrum would take his shoes off quickly. Shoe mad lo has tantrum, she is now copying extreme boy tantrum. So so so glad only 2 weeks and 2 days of him. Going out now. Writing this to calm me down. Yes it worked. Thsnks

smurfette
19-06-2014, 08:09 AM
Hugs for you!! Breathe and count the days!!! Xx

Kiddleywinks
19-06-2014, 08:21 AM
And breathe ;)

bunyip
19-06-2014, 08:52 AM
Io 1&2 arrive at 7.30. All well except horrendous nappy(only 3more days) lo with extreme tantrums arrives. Now refuses to take shoes off in the hall. Trying to change nappy and stop other lo playing with shoes which wouldn't happen if extreme tantrum would take his shoes off quickly. Shoe mad lo has tantrum, she is now copying extreme boy tantrum. So so so glad only 2 weeks and 2 days of him. Going out now. Writing this to calm me down. Yes it worked. Thsnks

:group hug:

Make yourself a countdown chart and have the celebratory drinkies ready on ice. :clapping:

Just don't let mum see them. :rolleyes:

ziggy
19-06-2014, 09:52 AM
excellent advice from bunyip (as always)

big hugs xx

jackie 7
19-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Thanks all. Just had text to say he I'd not coming tomorow. Have decided that I can't make much of a difference in 12 days do why an I trying to? Will take his shoes off when he comes. Do anything he needs. I want to stop his tantrums bring copied do will head them off if I send them coming.

smurfette
19-06-2014, 12:00 PM
Thanks all. Just had text to say he I'd not coming tomorow. Have decided that I can't make much of a difference in 12 days do why an I trying to? Will take his shoes off when he comes. Do anything he needs. I want to stop his tantrums bring copied do will head them off if I send them coming.

Sounds like a good plan,, you don't want
To be left with a legacy of other little one tantrum ing long after he has gone! Glad u getting a break tomorrow! Xx