PDA

View Full Version : Frozen lol

Happy Bunny
13-06-2014, 09:21 PM
As one of my own children loves the film I decided to buy the CD, I put it on today as back ground music for the little ones. One of them quite happily sang along to the song.
Problem is the song 'do you want to build a snowman' has kept popping into my head all evening.
I will no doubt go to bed humming it lol

mama2three
13-06-2014, 09:22 PM
As one of my own children loves the film I decided to buy the CD, I put it on today as back ground music for the little ones. One of them quite happily sang along to the song.
Problem is the song 'do you want to build a snowman' has kept popping into my head all evening.
I will no doubt go to bed humming it lol

and now so will I !! :rolleyes:

Blueeyedminder
13-06-2014, 09:23 PM
Proud to admit I know all the words to 'snowman' and 'let it go' :)

AliceK
13-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Oh god I hate that film. I went to watch itm with my DD who is now obsessed with it and so is my 4yr old mindee, All I ever hear is the music from it and the girls singing it and acting it. It seriously drives me bonkers, I wouldn't mind if it was from a film I had enjoyed but I can honestly say it was the worst children's films I have ever seen :blush:. Soooooooo popular though.
xxx

Maza
13-06-2014, 09:49 PM
Oh god I hate that film. I went to watch itm with my DD who is now obsessed with it and so is my 4yr old mindee, All I ever hear is the music from it and the girls singing it and acting it. It seriously drives me bonkers, I wouldn't mind if it was from a film I had enjoyed but I can honestly say it was the worst children's films I have ever seen :blush:. Soooooooo popular though.
xxx

Really? I thought it was great! What's your favourite then?
I wish they made that blue dress in my size. :blush:

hectors house
13-06-2014, 09:59 PM
Today I read a 4 year old mindee the story "The Snow Queen" written by Hans Christen Anderson - I tried to explain that Frozen was based on this story but she wasn't at all convinced.

Bumble Beez
14-06-2014, 05:47 AM
Proud to admit I know all the words to 'snowman' and 'let it go' :)

Lol...me too!!
Glad it's not just me :laughing:

Sarah x

loocyloo
14-06-2014, 07:10 AM
I've just seen frozen as we got dvd from library as at 9 and 12 my children weren't interested in seeing it before ... But as every choir/music class they sing with appears to be singing the music we thought we'd better watch it!
I quite liked it and thought it one of the best modern disney films ( I love beauty and the beast, little mermaid and then sleeping beauty/robin hood and Bednobs and broomsticks .. so back in time! )
I agree though ... those songs are sooooo catchy! Without even trying I seem to know most of the words to most of the songs!

kellib
14-06-2014, 07:23 AM
My 8 year old loves Frozen, we've watched it loads and he's forever singing the songs (he loves a musical!)

I didn't like the film when we first saw it but I love it now.

scottishlass
14-06-2014, 08:54 AM
Love it! Especially the snowman song! If I am having 5 mins piece on the loo my 8 year old daughter comes and knows the door and starts singing the snowman song through the door!

bunyip
14-06-2014, 09:56 AM
xxx

MOG alert.

I have to say I've not seen the film. I wouldn't add my admission fee to the o'erflowing coffers of the Disney Corporation or grace the memory of its bigoted, racist, mysoginistic founder either. :mad:

But I am driven insane daily by little girls wailing that awful song "Let it Go". It's an appalling piece of overblown schmaltz when sung properly, but seems to have been well and truly designed to induce suicidal tendencies in otherwise sane listeners when sung off-key by pre-school girls with Disney Princess aspirations. :angry:

manjay
14-06-2014, 10:00 AM
MOG alert.

I have to say I've not seen the film. I wouldn't add my admission fee to the o'erflowing coffers of the Disney Corporation or grace the memory of its bigoted, racist, mysoginistic founder either. :mad:

But I am driven insane daily by little girls wailing that awful song "Let it Go". It's an appalling piece of overblown schmaltz when sung properly, but seems to have been well and truly designed to induce suicidal tendencies in otherwise sane listeners when sung off-key by pre-school girls with Disney Princess aspirations. :angry:

And here's me thinking I was going to read how much you loved it Bunyip!! I must have got you so wrong:laughing:

bunyip
14-06-2014, 10:04 AM
This one's sooooooo much more like it:

A Frozen Father ("Let it Go" Dad Parody) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ud6B_NXoNc)

:D

clareelizabeth1
14-06-2014, 10:15 AM
This one's sooooooo much more like it: A Frozen Father ("Let it Go" Dad Parody) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ud6B_NXoNc) :D

Def prefer this one

BlondeMoment
14-06-2014, 12:27 PM
LOL none of us could stop singing 'Let it Go' over the half term just gone. Drove ourselves mad!