PDA

View Full Version : Advise please, what would you do?

muffins
11-06-2014, 03:20 PM
I current parent yesterday signed up to childcare.co.uk, child been with me a while and parent seems happy so I am baffled as to why??
They have left their profile blank so no clues there either! They have logged on several times since joining and even viewed my profile, guessing they don't know I get notifications, lol.

Would you just ignore it or approach parent about it? Not sure if I did?

Its really bugging me!

Koala
11-06-2014, 03:36 PM
I'd leave it alone, it's a public base and I often surf sites just to look around - doesn't mean to say i'm buying. If it's really bugging you, I would just suck it up, if you approached her I think if it were me I would think you were a bit needy. No offence intended, so please don't take any :thumbsup: I think I would stay under the radar - you knowing she has viewed you and her not knowing maybe gives you the edge?? Sleep on it and see if anything else materializes. :thumbsup:

funemnx
11-06-2014, 04:00 PM
She might just be browsing or looking to see if you are advertising for new business?

mama2three
11-06-2014, 04:16 PM
I would look at her profile so she can see that you've been on too - but say nothing!

Mouse
11-06-2014, 04:43 PM
Maybe she's joined so she can leave you a review :)

I would do what mama2three says. Log in & look at her profile so she gets a notification saying you've looked at her!

rickysmiths
11-06-2014, 05:19 PM
One of my mums is on Childcare and keeps logging on. I just keep in the back of my mind she may give notice to I keep an eye out for possible replacements. :D

muffins
11-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Thanks everyone, I've logged on and looked at her so she gets notification:thumbsup:

I've had previous parents log in occasionally but it's usually because they receive a message from a local minder, however this parent has only just created a profile:panic:

sing-low
11-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Maybe she's looking for a friend and looked at your profile as a comparison?

blue bear
11-06-2014, 07:37 PM
I'd have to ask. I see you looked at me on childcare.co.uk, are you looking for a friend/need any help?