PDA

View Full Version : potty training

Mrsh3103
11-06-2014, 11:02 AM
1 of my mindees is ready to potty train, we have put it off because they were going on holiday. Another mindee I have and my ds are both showing signs that they too are almost ready. I'm thinking that in the not so distant future the other 2 will be potty training. Should i speak to other los mum and see if we can give it a go with all 3 at the same time?

Am I completely insane thinking doing all 3 at the same time would be eaiser in the long run? Or should I leave it and just do them individually?

Thoughts?

Mrsh3103
11-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Obviously if they're not ready I won't force it. But think it might make it easier for them to have each other doing it too!

clareelizabeth1
11-06-2014, 11:40 AM
I would buy enough potties for all of them then go for it. I'm sure they will all enjoy it more if they can chat to each other whole peeing.

I don't think your mad it's what I would do.

smurfette
11-06-2014, 12:20 PM
I am thinking the same thing. .. I have four all
The same age and most are practically ready.. I just don't want to start them off as I feel it's parents job and I know it's recommended that they stay home for a couple of days.. So no you aren't mad! Maybe suggest to parents you are starting the others and if they will stay home all
Weekend and start it you will continue. they may jump at it if they think you will do a lot of it! Only problem I can see is when out and about if they all need help getting on and off loo how will that work? But maybe they will be confident enough by then to hang on for a minute! Good luck!