PDA

View Full Version : Messy play/Sensory Play

JKL
10-06-2014, 09:24 PM
What kind of things do you all like to do with your LO's for messy/sensory play?

I'm gonna get the pasta and jelly out with my DS tomorrow so he can make a mess :D

xx

greanan
10-06-2014, 09:30 PM
We had homemade moon sand out today (flor and baby oil mixed together) z.. Kids loved it and spent ages playing with it but next time it's def going outside to be played with. So messy lol!!

AliceK
10-06-2014, 09:40 PM
We love finger painting and also gunk (although I have one who hates the stuff)
xxx

JKL
10-06-2014, 09:53 PM
We had homemade moon sand out today (flor and baby oil mixed together) z.. Kids loved it and spent ages playing with it but next time it's def going outside to be played with. So messy lol!!

That sounds ace! Might have to have a go with that one! :D

xx

JKL
10-06-2014, 09:57 PM
We love finger painting and also gunk (although I have one who hates the stuff) xxx

I haven't played with gunk for years, I didn't even know they still sold it?!? Where can I get some from :D :clapping:

xx

AliceK
11-06-2014, 08:09 AM
I haven't played with gunk for years, I didn't even know they still sold it?!? Where can I get some from :D :clapping:

xx

I just make my own. Water, cornflour and food colouring. Simple :thumbsup:

xxx

JKL
11-06-2014, 08:49 AM
Oooh definitely another one for the messy play list! Thank you :D

FloraDora
11-06-2014, 06:48 PM
Today in the sunshine : Asda smartprice shaving foam on the water tray play lid. - experienced squidged through fingers, hid things in it and then we wrote names/ made marks, the marks shone through the yellow lid - great fun. Clears up easily too. We also put it with ready mix paint, lovely to mix colours and you can take prints - but a little more messy. Have a little one who is not into touching so she had 'tools' sticks and stones from the garden and enjoyed the activity using these.

-

Smiley
11-06-2014, 07:04 PM
3 year old and 19 month old spent an hour playing with water beads funnels, selection of scoops etc in a play tray