PDA

View Full Version : slim high back booster?

alex__17
10-06-2014, 03:48 PM
Does one exist? I already have massive maxi cosi priori with isofix base, kiddy energy pro which isnt too huge, both of these are up to age 4, and cosatto zoomi which converts to high back booster. Does a slim high back booster exist? Had an enquiry fpr school pickup that needs holiday cover too, child will be 5 so will need a booster and im hoping to find one that'll fit between 2 of my existing car seats. ..
Obviously will be going to carseat shop but if there's anything people recommend will call ahead and see if they stock it or find somewhere that does, dont want to be driving loada of places in this lovely weather!

littlebears1009
10-06-2014, 06:37 PM
I have a cosatto high back booster and the one from asda. The one from asda is a lot slimmer, was 20 pound in the baby event not sure what it is normally, but the cosatto one isnt too bad, i only have a peugeot 308 and can fit a big baby seat and 2 high back boosters in the back.

alex__17
10-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Brilliant that's what I was hoping to hear! By the time this happens I'll have 2 in high back boosters so could even get 2 slim asda ones and take the cosatto one out if they're only £20 each
Thanks again I'll look it up now