PDA

View Full Version : More FREE online training courses for Childcare.co.uk gold members

Richard
10-06-2014, 12:41 PM
Childcare.co.uk have increased the number of free Educare online training courses available to our gold members, taking the total value of the courses to around £300.

Gold members now have access to 10 free online courses including Food Hygiene, First Aid Essentials, Child Protection, Introduction to Equality & Diversity, Personal Safety, Introduction to Data Protection, Preventing Bullying, Child Neglect, Health & Safety and Child Protection - Refresher.

These free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) opportunities allow you to enhance your knowledge and understanding at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home.

All the courses will earn you a certificate on successful completion which you can print out and proudly display in your file or on your wall for parents and organisations such as Ofsted to see.

For more details go to Free Online Training for Childcare Providers & Parents - Childcare.co.uk (http://www.childcare.co.uk/training)

Koala
10-06-2014, 12:49 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I get better support from this site and childcare.co.uk than I do my local early years support.

k1rstie
10-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Wow, you are Brilliant Richard

As always, many thanks

Kirstie

teacake2
10-06-2014, 01:33 PM
Thank you so much Richard, I have been banned from doing webinar training with Entrust because I am wifi and not cabled, long story, and with on going health problems I cannot drive still so these will be invaluable to me.
Teacake2:D:D:D

FloraDora
10-06-2014, 01:50 PM
Thank you Richard for negotiating these - some good editions around safeguarding.... There is more being offered here than locally!

jackie 7
10-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Thank you for these. Great god me as I have no car.

littlebears1009
10-06-2014, 02:48 PM
This is fab as I was just about to book onto a (not so free) food hygiene course this week! Thank you!

JKL
10-06-2014, 03:05 PM
Fab! Think I may be enrolling on a basic food hygiene course this evening! :)

Thank you very much :D

tulip0803
10-06-2014, 03:49 PM
Thank you very much:thumbsup:

blue bear
10-06-2014, 08:06 PM
Thank you :thumbsup:

loocyloo
10-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Great. Thank you x

AliceK
10-06-2014, 09:38 PM
Brilliant, thank you. As has been said, I get more help and support here than from anyone who may be in my local early years team.
Xxxx

Richard
11-06-2014, 08:16 AM
Thanks for your lovely comments.

We are also now offering to gold members, a further 23 free online training courses from Laser Learning which would normally cost around £1500!

You can see the details here: Childcare Training by Laser Training - Childcare.co.uk (http://www.childcare.co.uk/laser-training)

This brings the total number of free courses we offer to 34.

AliceK
11-06-2014, 08:23 AM

We are also now offering to gold members, a further 23 free online training courses from Laser Learning which would normally cost around £1500!

You can see the details here: Childcare Training by Laser Training - Childcare.co.uk (http://www.childcare.co.uk/laser-training)

:clapping::clapping: Fantastic. Just brilliant. Thank you :thumbsup:

xxx

JKL
11-06-2014, 08:51 AM
That's Ace! Thank you :D

Koala
11-06-2014, 09:06 AM

WOW!!! :thumbsup: YOUR A STAR!!!!! If ever you need support or personal statement about how the site helps and supports good quality early years settings - count me in :thumbsup:

gailee
12-06-2014, 06:31 AM
Hi Richard I've done the new courses and passed the ones I've done, But I fail 1 questionnaire number 3 on preventing bullying :( . I did phone them to ask about re-sit they were busy so left message no response from them. Can you help ?? Thanks Gail x

PixiePetal
12-06-2014, 01:54 PM
I did the Introduction to equality and diversity last night and today the Basic food hygiene.

I don't have much work at the moment :( (hoping the phone will ring) so thought I would fill my day with something productive.

Thanks. I will be doing others soon :thumbsup:

Richard
12-06-2014, 10:09 PM
Thank you all again for your kind comments and support.

For assistance with the Educare courses there is a support email address on the Educare training page at www.childcare.co.uk/training

Hi Richard I've done the new courses and passed the ones I've done, But I fail 1 questionnaire number 3 on preventing bullying :( . I did phone them to ask about re-sit they were busy so left message no response from them. Can you help ?? Thanks Gail x

bunyip
16-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Thanks Richard. These look great. :thumbsup:

Question (as I don't want to misuse the system.)

Is it strictly the account-holder who can do these courses, or can my assistant (wife) do some and get her name on the certificate?

I ask because she'd like to do a safeguarding course, but the LA won't book her onto one until the last minute (they give priority to CMs, nursery staff, etc. and assistants are only allowed to fill up the corners or cancellations) and it's insufficient time for her to get a day off from her shop job. :( )

Richard
16-06-2014, 10:32 AM
It is strictly speaking only the account holder that can do the courses as once you are registered all the certificates will have the same name.

bunyip
16-06-2014, 10:41 AM
OK Richard. Many thanks for clarifying.

Now I have to find time and get on with some learning. :thumbsup:

lilac_dragon
16-06-2014, 06:01 PM

Wow! Thank you so much Richard!
As a non-driver in a poorly served rural area this is wonderful news, I will be very busy working my way down the list!